Professor Francesco Citti
Degree in Classics in Classics, University of Bologna; PhD in Classics, University of Bari. Member of the International PhD in “Civilisation of Humanism and Renaissance” (University of Florence - University of Bologna); member of editorial board of the journals Eikasmos; Griseldaonline; Papers on Rhetoric.
- Co-ordinator of 2008 Classics Colloquium in Bologna, supporter of Classics Events
- Co-ordinator of the Greek and Latin Summer School in Bologna
- Latin Language and Literature (in particular Horace, Seneca and Seneca the Elder).
- Modern and contemporary reception of Latin Authors and Themes.
- Relationships between ancient scientific tradition (particularly Lucretius and Seneca) and modern science.
3rd edition of Bufalini's Horatian translations; Giovanni Pascoli's Traduzioni e Riduzioni critical edition (vol. XI of Pascoli's Edizione Nazionale)
- Lucrezio, la natura e la scienza, ed. by M. Beretta - F.C.), Firenze, Olschki 2008.
- Epicuri de grege porcus. Variazioni su un tema oraziano, Bologna, Pàtron 2011.
- Seneca e le scienze naturali,ed. by M. Beretta - F.C., Firenze, Olschki 2011, forthcoming.